Adele and her brother Simon are coming to America from France to visit their Aunt Cecile, who takes them on a train trip to see the United States! Simon is more interested in seeing all of the sights than in keeping track of his belongings, which become lost from New York City to San Francisco. See if you can find what Simon lost in each picture. The detailed drawings and sweet story will delight readers of all ages, but particularly those ages 4-8.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!