Adele and her brother Simon are coming to America from France to visit their Aunt Cecile, who takes them on a train trip to see the United States! Simon is more interested in seeing all of the sights than in keeping track of his belongings, which become lost from New York City to San Francisco. See if you can find what Simon lost in each picture. The detailed drawings and sweet story will delight readers of all ages, but particularly those ages 4-8.
- Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
- Picture Book Selection: Turkey Trick or Treat
- Teacher selection: Pocket Change: Pitching in For a Better World
- Picture Book Selection: Excuse Me...Are You a Witch?
- Teen Fiction from the Ages: The Smell of Other People's Houses
- Teacher selection: Democracy at Work; Electing Leaders; Voting
- Juvenile Selection: A Tale Dark and Grimm
- Teacher Selection: Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- Juvenile Selection: The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart