Finn and Cara live with their family in a village off the western coast of Ireland. One day the children end up castaways landing on Fog Island, a dark and mysterious place. What will happen to the children? Who would believe the story of the island? A timeless story from a classic picture book author will delight readers ages 5 and up.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!