Finn and Cara live with their family in a village off the western coast of Ireland. One day the children end up castaways landing on Fog Island, a dark and mysterious place. What will happen to the children? Who would believe the story of the island? A timeless story from a classic picture book author will delight readers ages 5 and up.
- Picture Book Selection: The Storm Whale
- Picture Book Selection: Everybunny Dance!
- Teacher Recommendation: Becoming Bach
- Sci-Fi for Teens: Unplugged by Donna Freitas
- Picture Book Selection: Chicken Story Time
- Humorous Teen Fiction: My Brilliant Idea (and how it caused my downfall)
- Sharing Our Global Community
- Picture Book Selection: I Will Love You Anyway
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Juvenile Fiction Recommendation: Cleopatra in Space