Finn and Cara live with their family in a village off the western coast of Ireland. One day the children end up castaways landing on Fog Island, a dark and mysterious place. What will happen to the children? Who would believe the story of the island? A timeless story from a classic picture book author will delight readers ages 5 and up.
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mockingbird
- Picture Book Selection: Squirrels Leap, Squirrels Sleep
- Picture Book Selection: Nanette's Baguette
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mayday
- Picture Book Selection: I Love Cake: Starring rabbit, porcupine and moose
- Picture Book Selection: We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen
- Teacher Recommendation: The U.S. Constitution: Discover How Democracy Works
- Teacher Recommendation: Ken Jennings' U.S. Presidents
- Picture Book Selection: Ghosts in the House!
- Still Life with Tornado by A.S. King