Anna Hibiscus is a little girl who lives in amazing Africa. In this Anna Hibiscus story, Anna and her family all go to the beach and are all too busy to splash with her in the water. The waves want to play with Anna, which make her laugh and laugh. Soon all of the family are together in the water. A fun and wet story about families at the beach for ages 4 and up.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!