Anna Hibiscus is a little girl who lives in amazing Africa. In this Anna Hibiscus story, Anna and her family all go to the beach and are all too busy to splash with her in the water. The waves want to play with Anna, which make her laugh and laugh. Soon all of the family are together in the water. A fun and wet story about families at the beach for ages 4 and up.
- Picture Book Selection: Ghosts in the House!
- Teacher selection: Because of Thursday
- Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
- Picture Book Selection: Turkey Trick or Treat
- Teacher selection: Pocket Change: Pitching in For a Better World
- Funny Teen Novels: It's All Your Fault
- Picture Book Selection: Excuse Me...Are You a Witch?
- Teen Fiction from the Ages: The Smell of Other People's Houses
- Teacher selection: Democracy at Work; Electing Leaders; Voting
- Juvenile Selection: A Tale Dark and Grimm