Anna Hibiscus is a little girl who lives in amazing Africa. In this Anna Hibiscus story, Anna and her family all go to the beach and are all too busy to splash with her in the water. The waves want to play with Anna, which make her laugh and laugh. Soon all of the family are together in the water. A fun and wet story about families at the beach for ages 4 and up.
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mockingbird
- Picture Book Selection: Squirrels Leap, Squirrels Sleep
- Picture Book Selection: Nanette's Baguette
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mayday
- Picture Book Selection: I Love Cake: Starring rabbit, porcupine and moose
- Picture Book Selection: We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen
- Teacher Recommendation: The U.S. Constitution: Discover How Democracy Works
- Teacher Recommendation: Ken Jennings' U.S. Presidents
- Picture Book Selection: Ghosts in the House!
- Still Life with Tornado by A.S. King