The parents of a bandit family split up. The Dad bandit marries a princess and brings all of her royal children into the hideaway, which makes the bandit kids unhappy. Can they all get along and live together? This is a fun story about blending families of bandits, prince and princesses, and even dragons for ages 4 and up.
- Teacher Selection: Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- I am a story
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Teen Recommendation: Wild Girls
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South