When two pigs have their house destroyed on accident by their much larger friends, a moose and a bear, they decide to make a house that will fit all four of them comfortably. They hire the best builders in the woods, the beavers, to build their new home. This is a sweet story of friends and finding happiness in the woods. This is for picture book lovers of all ages, but especially those in Preschool to Second grade.
- Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
- Picture Book Selection: Turkey Trick or Treat
- Teacher selection: Pocket Change: Pitching in For a Better World
- Picture Book Selection: Excuse Me...Are You a Witch?
- Teen Fiction from the Ages: The Smell of Other People's Houses
- Teacher selection: Democracy at Work; Electing Leaders; Voting
- Juvenile Selection: A Tale Dark and Grimm
- Teacher Selection: Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- Juvenile Selection: The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart