When two pigs have their house destroyed on accident by their much larger friends, a moose and a bear, they decide to make a house that will fit all four of them comfortably. They hire the best builders in the woods, the beavers, to build their new home. This is a sweet story of friends and finding happiness in the woods. This is for picture book lovers of all ages, but especially those in Preschool to Second grade.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!