Cookies! Bear cub smells cookies while playing in the woods and finds a tea party set up with cookies to share. The hostess of the party arrives and has very strict rules about the tea party playing before any cookies can be eaten. Will bear ever get to eat cookies? A funny and sweet story for hosts and hostesses of all ages, but especially those aged 4-8.
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mockingbird
- Picture Book Selection: Squirrels Leap, Squirrels Sleep
- Picture Book Selection: Nanette's Baguette
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mayday
- Picture Book Selection: I Love Cake: Starring rabbit, porcupine and moose
- Picture Book Selection: We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen
- Teacher Recommendation: The U.S. Constitution: Discover How Democracy Works
- Teacher Recommendation: Ken Jennings' U.S. Presidents
- Picture Book Selection: Ghosts in the House!
- Still Life with Tornado by A.S. King