Cookies! Bear cub smells cookies while playing in the woods and finds a tea party set up with cookies to share. The hostess of the party arrives and has very strict rules about the tea party playing before any cookies can be eaten. Will bear ever get to eat cookies? A funny and sweet story for hosts and hostesses of all ages, but especially those aged 4-8.
- Picture Book Selection: The Storm Whale
- Picture Book Selection: Everybunny Dance!
- Teacher Recommendation: Becoming Bach
- Sci-Fi for Teens: Unplugged by Donna Freitas
- Picture Book Selection: Chicken Story Time
- Humorous Teen Fiction: My Brilliant Idea (and how it caused my downfall)
- Sharing Our Global Community
- Picture Book Selection: I Will Love You Anyway
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Juvenile Fiction Recommendation: Cleopatra in Space