Cookies! Bear cub smells cookies while playing in the woods and finds a tea party set up with cookies to share. The hostess of the party arrives and has very strict rules about the tea party playing before any cookies can be eaten. Will bear ever get to eat cookies? A funny and sweet story for hosts and hostesses of all ages, but especially those aged 4-8.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!