In “Each Kindness”, award winning author Jacqueline Woodson and amazing illustrator E.B. Lewis have made a wonderful book about how treating people with kindness can help everyone. Maya is a new student and different from her other classmates with her hand-me-down clothes and old- fashioned toys. Maya wants to make friends with Chloe and her gang of friends, but they reject her. Their teacher gives a lesson on simple kindness and Chloe realizes the opportunity for friendship that was missed, and how much better it would have been if she had been kind.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!