Marshall's class has been reading about runaway gingerbread cookies for days, but he does not believe that they can really escape. The class bakes and decorates their own gingerbread people and then when they disappear, everyone follows the clues left by the escaped cookies. What happened to those gingerbread people? A fun romp for ages 4 and up.
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story
- Picture Book Selection: My Leaf Book
- Picture Book Selection: By the Light of the Harvest Moon
- Picture Book Selection: Grow! Raise! Catch!