Marshall's class has been reading about runaway gingerbread cookies for days, but he does not believe that they can really escape. The class bakes and decorates their own gingerbread people and then when they disappear, everyone follows the clues left by the escaped cookies. What happened to those gingerbread people? A fun romp for ages 4 and up.
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mockingbird
- Picture Book Selection: Squirrels Leap, Squirrels Sleep
- Picture Book Selection: Nanette's Baguette
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Mayday
- Picture Book Selection: I Love Cake: Starring rabbit, porcupine and moose
- Picture Book Selection: We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen
- Teacher Recommendation: The U.S. Constitution: Discover How Democracy Works
- Teacher Recommendation: Ken Jennings' U.S. Presidents
- Picture Book Selection: Ghosts in the House!
- Still Life with Tornado by A.S. King