You Were the First by Patricia MacLachlan, celebrates all of the stages of the firstborn baby in a family. There may be other children in the family later, but there is always a first one to teach the parents how to be parents. This will make parents and children of all family sizes smile and remember all of the good first times they each experienced. A beautiful mixture of words and illustrations for all ages.
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- I am a story
- Share a Story: Lucy
- Teen Recommendations: The Other Side of the Wall
- Teen Recommendation: Roller Girls: Falling Hard
- Teen Recommendation: Wild Girls
- Juvenile Selection: Logan Price Makes a Mess
- Teacher Recommendation: Where Do President's Come From?
- Juvenile Selection: Compass South
- Parent Recommendation: Cook me a story