Who lives over in the hollow? Owls, bats, mummies and werewolves help readers count from one to thirteen for spooky Halloween fun. Read and sing this story to the tune of “Over in the Meadow”. Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
- Picture Book Selection: Turkey Trick or Treat
- Teacher selection: Pocket Change: Pitching in For a Better World
- Picture Book Selection: Excuse Me...Are You a Witch?
- Teen Fiction from the Ages: The Smell of Other People's Houses
- Teacher selection: Democracy at Work; Electing Leaders; Voting
- Juvenile Selection: A Tale Dark and Grimm
- Teacher Selection: Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- Juvenile Selection: The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart