Being a Maker is all about using your creativity to explore the world around you. Learning about new things and expressing yourself can be fun. I’ve always liked playing board games and card games with my friends and family. Now I can learn how to create a game of my own using the step-by-step instructions in the book, Maker Projects for Kids Who Love Games.
Interested in more than just games? Check out the other books in the “Be a Maker” series.
- Maker Projects for Kids Who Love Graphic Design by James Bow
- Maker Projects for Kids Who Love Music by Rebecca Sjonger
- Maker Projecst for Kids Who Love Robotics by James Bow
- Maker Projects for Kids Who Love Fashion by Sarah Levete
- Maker Projects for Kids Who Love Animation by Sarah Levete