Summer Library Club is in full swing. This year’s theme promotes books, programs, and activities that highlight health, exercise, and general well-being. Let’s not forget about the well-being of our PETS!! Kids in grades 4-12 can join us this Saturday, July 16 at 2 pm at Tremont to make a toy for a pet! Sign-up required. Click here to go to our events calendar.
Check out these non-fiction books in the series Caring for my pet:
And, these new fiction books
- Strudel's forever home by Martha Freeman
- Fenway and Hattie by Victoria J. Coe
- The Nine Lives of Jacob Tibbs by Cylin Busby
- Stick Cat: a Tail of Two Kitties by Tom Watson
- Cody Harmon, King of Pets by Claudia Mills