March is upon us and hopefully that means we will soon have a break from this long and cold winter. My favorite thing about this time of year is having those random warm and sunny days that even when it's only 45 degrees it feels like summer after all the bitter cold. Even the birds and squirrels seem to feel this way and as the snow melts there is more and more activity all around us outside. This is a great time of year to celebrate the seasons changing and for children to see how plants and animals come alive as it turns to spring. Here are some great picture books about the changing seasons.
- Penguins Love the Cold!
- New Children's Holiday Books
- Elephant & Piggie Like Reading! Series
- Two Peas in a Pod - Book Characters That Are Best Friends
- Anna Dewdney and Llama Llama
- When a Box is Not Just a Box
- Go for Gymnastics Gold!
- Playing with Your Food
- It's Raining, It's Pouring, It's Time for Rainy Day Stories