As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Celebrate Black History Month with Great Books
- American Library Association announces 2017 Youth Media Award Winners
- Graphic Novel Reading Lists for Kids
- Your (Character) Votes Are In!
- Fantastic Party for Harry Potter Fans
- Fun with Ben Hatke: Space, Robots, Creatures!
- It's Fall: Let's Talk about Costumes
- New juvenile series books coming soon!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is here!
- Play Keeps Pets Healthy (Register today for our pet-toy making program)!