As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Fun with Ben Hatke: Space, Robots, Creatures!
- It's Fall: Let's Talk about Costumes
- New juvenile series books coming soon!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is here!
- Play Keeps Pets Healthy (Register today for our pet-toy making program)!
- Incredible instinct of the monarch butterfly
- The Many Faces of Poetry: The Novel in Verse
- Youth Poetry Contest Winner!
- Calling all Poets!
- It's a Fact: You Can Be a Maker