Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Caldecott Award Contenders
- The Right 2017 Reading Resolution
- Need a gift idea? Give Books!
- Snuggle Up to these Teen Titles Over Winter Break
- Holiday Happiness!
- Thanksgiving - a time to be thankful and to enjoy good food!
- 5 Juvenile Audiobooks Parents Will Actually Enjoy
- YA Books Coming to Theaters in 2017
- Escape Room at the Main Library!
- Tumblebooks: A great children's resource for language acquisition!