Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Five Movies You Didn't Know are Based on Kids Books
- The Colors of Madeleine Trilogy
- Picture Books on Compassion and Kindness
- Musical Mondays: Where Books and Music Collide
- Happy Fourth of July!
- What is Pride Month?
- It's Time for a Picnic!
- Sign up now for Summer Library Club!
- Ready, Set, Go Outside!
- Observing Penguins in Ohio: Citizen Scientist