- Picture Books Book Lists
- Butterfly Books Booklist.pdf
- Communities and Community Helpers Picture Books List.pdf
- Construction and Building Booklist.pdf
- Cowboys & Cowgirls Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books List.pdf
- Fairies-Elves-Gnomes Booklist.pdf
- Families Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Feelings Picture Books List.pdf
- Firefighter Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- First Day of School and Starting School Picture Booklist.pdf
- Five Senses Picture Books List.pdf
- Friends Picture booklist.pdf
- Funny Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Manners and Behavior Booklist.pdf
- Monster Picture Booklist.pdf
- Multicultural Picture Book Subject List.pdf
- Native Americans Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- New Baby Picture Booklist.pdf
- Ocean Beach Seashore Booklist.pdf
- Pets Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- Princesses Picture Booklist.pdf
- Rhyming Text Picturebooks.pdf
- Robots Picture Books List.pdf
- Scary Stories or Being Scared Booklist.pdf
- Self Picture Booklist.pdf
- Sports Picturebook Booklist.pdf
- Transportation Picture Booklist.pdf
- Wordless Books Booklist.pdf
- Zoo Picture Books List.pdf
- Storytime Resources
- Africa Jungle summer 2011.pdf
- Bathtime Storytime 2010.pdf
- Birthday Storytime.pdf
- Days of the Week storytime.pdf
- Mud and Dirt April 2012.pdf
- Telephones 1-24-11.pdf
- The Moon.pdf
- We Love the Earth Storytime.pdf
- Wild Animals.pdf
- Wolves Storytime.pdf
We provide best selling audio and print books you can checkout and download to a wide range of devices.
Kids and Teens can find best selling audio and print books in two new collections: the TEENScollection and the KIDScollection. Try them, and don't forget that you can always go to the main collection for more.
Zinio Digital Newstand Platform offers you access to full digital copies of some of your favorite magazines. You can download and view these titles on your computer or mobile device. Learn more about using Zinio
Hoopla is a free audio and video streaming service available to all Upper Arlington Public Library cardholders. Through Hoopla you have access to thousands of titles in e-book, video, music, audiobook and comic book formats for streaming or temporary download. Check our support page, or download a copy of our Hoopla Instructions sheet.
Hoopla is a free audio and video streaming service available to all Upper Arlington Public Library cardholders. Through Hoopla patrons now have access to thousands of titles in e-book, video, music, audiobook and comic book formats for streaming or temporary download. Content can be enjoyed on smartphones, tablets or computers. Check our support page, or download a copy of our Hoopla Instructions sheet.
Schedule a 1-on-1 training with staff in our Media Services department. We can help you get started with UAPL's free eBooks and Magazines. Each session is up to one hour.
Booklists for Parents
Youth Guides & Pathfinders
Focused on a specific topic, our subject guides and pathfinders can help you discover the resources you need.
Downloads for You
Our downloadable guides range from new release lists to “how to” instructions designed to help you with our collection.
Parents @ UAPL Blog
Sometimes, the books your kids love aren't necessarily the books you'd choose to read over and over. Sometimes, as a parent, you're too busy to sit down and read the book your kid is reading. Luckily, we have Audiobooks. I've chosen 5 titles that your kids are bound to love, and you're bound not to hate. Whether you need something besides talk-radio on your commute, or the whole family is cooped-up inside on a rainy, chilly, fall day, these Audiobooks are engaging and entertaining for all ages.
- The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate is a quirky read (and listen) about a girl during a hot summer in 1899. Callie explores the natural world, develops a close relationship with her grandfather, navigates living with six brothers, and learns just what it means to be a girl at the turn of the century. Ages 8+.
- When You Reach Me follows the mysterious stories of Miranda and Sal who, after an unfortunate encounter in their New York neighborhood, start to unravel. Miranda starts receiving mysterious notes, which soon convince her that only she can prevent a tragic death. Ages 9+.
- Inside Out and Back Again is the moving story of one girl's year of change, dreams, grief and healing as she journeys from one country to another, one life to the next. From Saigon to Alabama during the Vietnam war, Ha discovers a foreign world, and a lot about herself. Ages 10+.
- The Secret Garden is a wistful and fairytale-like story of a young British girl raised in India, who loses her neglectful parents in an earthquake. Returned to England and living at her uncle's castle, she discovers a garden locked and neglected. Ages 7+.
- The Tiger Rising is an inspirational story about friendship. After Rob finds a tiger locked in a cage in the Florida forest the same day he meets Sistine, the two children prove that some things - like memories, and heartache, and tigers - can't be locked up forever. Ages 8+.
Connect with Your Librarians
Join our Youth Department's Goodreads Group: connect with your librarians and other Goodreads Group members to discuss and share book recommendations.