- Picture Books Book Lists
- Butterfly Books Booklist.pdf
- Communities and Community Helpers Picture Books List.pdf
- Construction and Building Booklist.pdf
- Cowboys & Cowgirls Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books List.pdf
- Fairies-Elves-Gnomes Booklist.pdf
- Families Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Feelings Picture Books List.pdf
- Firefighter Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- First Day of School and Starting School Picture Booklist.pdf
- Five Senses Picture Books List.pdf
- Friends Picture booklist.pdf
- Funny Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Manners and Behavior Booklist.pdf
- Monster Picture Booklist.pdf
- Multicultural Picture Book Subject List.pdf
- Native Americans Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- New Baby Picture Booklist.pdf
- Ocean Beach Seashore Booklist.pdf
- Pets Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- Princesses Picture Booklist.pdf
- Rhyming Text Picturebooks.pdf
- Robots Picture Books List.pdf
- Scary Stories or Being Scared Booklist.pdf
- Self Picture Booklist.pdf
- Sports Picturebook Booklist.pdf
- Transportation Picture Booklist.pdf
- Wordless Books Booklist.pdf
- Zoo Picture Books List.pdf
- Storytime Resources
- Africa Jungle summer 2011.pdf
- Bathtime Storytime 2010.pdf
- Birthday Storytime.pdf
- Days of the Week storytime.pdf
- Mud and Dirt April 2012.pdf
- Telephones 1-24-11.pdf
- The Moon.pdf
- We Love the Earth Storytime.pdf
- Wild Animals.pdf
- Wolves Storytime.pdf
We provide best selling audio and print books you can checkout and download to a wide range of devices.
Kids and Teens can find best selling audio and print books in two new collections: the TEENScollection and the KIDScollection. Try them, and don't forget that you can always go to the main collection for more.
Zinio Digital Newstand Platform offers you access to full digital copies of some of your favorite magazines. You can download and view these titles on your computer or mobile device. Learn more about using Zinio
Hoopla is a free audio and video streaming service available to all Upper Arlington Public Library cardholders. Through Hoopla you have access to thousands of titles in e-book, video, music, audiobook and comic book formats for streaming or temporary download. Check our support page, or download a copy of our Hoopla Instructions sheet.
Hoopla is a free audio and video streaming service available to all Upper Arlington Public Library cardholders. Through Hoopla patrons now have access to thousands of titles in e-book, video, music, audiobook and comic book formats for streaming or temporary download. Content can be enjoyed on smartphones, tablets or computers. Check our support page, or download a copy of our Hoopla Instructions sheet.
Schedule a 1-on-1 training with staff in our Media Services department. We can help you get started with UAPL's free eBooks and Magazines. Each session is up to one hour.
Booklists for Parents
Youth Guides & Pathfinders
Focused on a specific topic, our subject guides and pathfinders can help you discover the resources you need.
Downloads for You
Our downloadable guides range from new release lists to “how to” instructions designed to help you with our collection.
Parents @ UAPL Blog
Ever wanted to try an Escape Room? Not sure what that even means?
On October 8, 2016, the Main Library will be hosting an Escape Room created by Trapped Columbus. An Escape Room is a room of puzzles and problems created around a story that a group of people work together to solve in a limited amount of time.
In our story, Call Merkim is a once respected librarian gone bad! He’s a rogue member of a secret time travelling alliance and Call has discovered that if he steals mythical creatures from some magical books, he can have all the power! Luckily, you and friends can stop Call by solving the codes and overriding his machine, but you only have 30 minutes to do it!
Interested? Call 614-486-9621 to register or follow this link. Time slots run every 15 minutes from 2:00pm until 3:45pm for up to 10 people per timeslot! It’ll be fun and it’s free!
We hope to see on the 8th!
Connect with Your Librarians
Join our Youth Department's Goodreads Group: connect with your librarians and other Goodreads Group members to discuss and share book recommendations.
Parents Online Resources
We all know being a parent is a hard job. There are many challenges for each age of your child. Here are some resources that will hopefully answer some of your questions. For additional homework help see the homework help link.
|CDC Family Health||
Great tips to help families be healthier, safer, and stronger.
|Facts for Families||
Read about emotional and behavioral issues affecting children, teenagers, and their families.
Practical guidance and specific age information on parenting.
|Hand in Hand Parenting||
Provides help and support to parents to nurture their connection with their children.
|Hoagies Gifted Resources||
The Hoagies website is “all things gifted” for parents, teachers, and kids of all ages.
|Internet Resources for Special Children||
Links to a wide variety of information on the needs of children with disabilities.
Browse articles on all aspects of children’s health for parents, kids, and health professionals.
Find games, activities, and information on Internet safety for kids, teens, and parents.
Community, articles, and stories offering parenting help in today’s world.
|Resources for Gifted Children||
View information and resources for teachers and parents of gifted children.