Taxes 2011

Taxes 2011

Erin's picture

The following links will help guide you to the forms, instructions and other information you may need to file your 2011 taxes. As always, the library branches will have a limited number of tax forms and instructions for patrons to pick up. Although the librarians are unable to answer specific tax questions, the Reference Department has current tax guides and will also print forms at no cost.

IRS Forms and Publications
Print out your federal tax forms, or find out how to do your taxes electronically; either option is available by following the above link to the Internal Revenue Service site.

Ohio Department of Taxation
The Ohio Department of Taxation website makes it easy to file your state taxes online, or print out tax forms.

City of Upper Arlington Tax Forms
Upper Arlington, along with many other municipalities, has their residents file their city taxes using the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) form. Get yours here!

Columbus Income Tax Division
For those living in Columbus: Not every Columbus resident needs to file their city tax return. Find out what you need to do by answering a few simple questions at the Columbus Income Tax Division website.

Federation of Tax Administrators
Did you live out of Ohio for all or part of the year? Click on any state to be directed to their official taxation website.

AARP Tax-Aide Sites
The AARP offers free tax help for older taxpays and people with limited incomes. There are many places around this area that offer this service, including the Upper Arlington Senior Center. Follow the link for a list of other locations, hours, phone numbers and more.