There are many ways to access Consumer Reports at UAPL, but one of the handiest is to use your library card number from home to log in to the Consumer Reports website. Either click the preceding link and enter your library card number, or start from scratch:
- Go to the library’s website: www.ualibrary.org
- In the top middle of the screen, hover your mouse’s cursor over “Research” until the drop down menu appears
- Click on “Databases”
- All the library’s databases are listed in alphabetical order - scroll down to “ConsumerReports.org” and click on it.
- Type in your library card number
- Search or browse until you find the perfect refrigerator, car, or washing machine.
If this is too much for you, feel free to come to UAPL and check out back issues of Consumer Reports magazine, or ask a librarian to show you how to find the information you need - we’re happy to help!
You can also access current and back issues of Consumer Reports through Zinio to get the latest edition delivered straight to your computer or device.