Juniors and seniors who are taking the SAT on March 8: the UAPL has several resources to help you prepare!
The LearningExpress Library is one of our research databases - it offers courses, guides, and practice tests for the SAT. Practice tests are graded immediately after they are taken, with explanations for any incorrect answer.
- Click on the preceding link and log in with your library card number to access this resource - it’s also always available from ualibrary.org - click on “Research” and “Databases” and scroll down to “LearningExpress Library.”
- Log in to LearningExpress Library - click “Login” in the upper right corner, and sign in. If you don’t already have an account, click “New Users Register Here” to create one.
- On the left hand side, click on “College Preparation” and then “SAT Preparation.”
- Choose from the available courses, and click “Add to My Center” on the right hand side for each course or practice test you would like to take.
- Click on “My Center” in the upper right hand corner of the screen to take the courses and practice tests that you selected.
We also have several print books and study guides, including the following:
- Barron’s SAT - this title is always available for use in the Reference Department.
- Master the SAT
- SAT … Strategies, Practice, and Review
You can find more resources by searching our catalog.