So you’ve just moved into the neighborhood. Welcome to UA! We invite you to check out the UA Library as part of getting to know your new community. The UA Library is here to help people explore; provide a central place to gather and share ideas; and encourage a lifetime of learning. Our collection includes access to materials from 14 libraries in our Consortium, not to mention all the digital materials and databases accessible from home with your UAPL library card. But let's get concrete. We can help you:
- access the internet—via secure public computers or using our Wi-fi
- stream movies and music or download audiobooks and ebooks from home
- hear great local music online at Listen Columbus
- research product reviews for free at ConsumerReports.org, or in consumer books and magazines
- get answers to all sorts of questions. Our librarians are experts at finding reliable information!
- access information with our databases: finance, history, literature, software and computer training, magazines & newspapers, and academic journals
- arrange for a proctored test from a university
- book a place to meet with your group
- learn about Upper Arlington's history
- explore your family’s history—through our in-library Ancestry, and books, magazines, or events
- attend a program about current events, books, film, or technology
- make copies, print, or send faxes
- get a passport
- have something notarized
- and…find that book by your favorite author.
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list. There’s so much going on. Call or visit one of our three branches, or access the library via our website or mobile app.
We look forward to seeing you!