The Upper Arlington Public Library is a vital resource that offers our community the opportunity to preserve its past, to empower its citizens today, and to build for the future.
We serve people of all ages and needs, and support all other community activities from the arts to business; from education to public affairs. Since 1967, we've helped multiple generations discover new authors, navigate the web, embrace technology, and learn about every subject under the sun. You can help us ensure that service like this will be here for years to come by making a contribution in support of the Upper Arlington Public Library.
HELP where it's most needed
DIRECT GIFT TO THE LIBRARY
While Upper Arlington voters have generously approved a property tax levy to support our general operations, additional support is needed for special projects and long-term sustainability in the areas of:
- Enhancing the patron experience
- Technology improvements
- Supporting the work of our schools
Bequests and memorial gifts are welcomed.
Please mail checks to:Upper Arlington Public Library
2800 Tremont Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
For questions about your donation, contact Administration at (614) 486-0900 or email@example.com
BRING respected authors to our community
THE ANN ROYCE MOORE FUND
The Ann Royce Moore Library Fund was created to honor Ann Moore who gave 33 years of dedicated service to the Upper Arlington Public Library, including 14 years as director.
The fund promotes and supports author visits to Upper Arlington. Authors include Marc Brown, Alexander McCall Smith, Lynne Olson and Anthony Doerr.
You may donate online or send a check to:The UA Community Foundation
3600 Tremont Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
SUPPORT great programs for kids, teens and adults
FRIENDS OF THE UA LIBRARY
The Friends of the Upper Arlington Public Library is integral to the success and growth of the Library. This generous organization provides funding for all of our programs. You can help the Friends support the Library in a number of ways:
- Become a member for as little as $10.
- Make a cash or check donation in any amount.
- Use smile.amazon.com when purchasing from Amazon and designate “Friends of the Upper Arlington Library” as your charity of choice.
- Visit kroger.com/communityrewards. Grab your Kroger Plus card and designate “Friends of the U.A. Public Library” (#24214) as your charity of choice.
- Shop at the Friends' quarterly book sales and at permanent bookstores inside the Main and Lane Road Libraries.
*All gifts are tax deductible.