- Amtrak Home Page
- Expedia Travel
- Fare Report
- How far is it?
- Ohio History Connection
- Ohio State Parks
- Ohio Tourism & Recreation
- PARKNET: The National Park Service Place on the Web
- Priceline: Discounted Hotel & Flight Reservations
- Road Scholar
- U.S. State Department
- USA CityLink Project
Looking for information on a state or country? Facts on File World Geography and Culture provides an overview of essential information that would be useful for any student or traveler.
Learn about the government, culture and history of a country or U.S. state, as well as symbols, flags, facts and figures. You can also compare and rank states and countries on population, energy consumption, or one of many other statistics, or you can use this resource to discover the ten largest cities, or the ten tallest waterfalls.
- Administration for Community Living – Older Adults
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Franklin County Office on Aging
- LifeCare Alliance – Meals on Wheels, etc.
- National Council on Aging
- NIH Senior Health
- Nursing Home Compare
- Ohio Department of Aging
- Ohio Long-term Care Consumer Guide
- Upper Arlington 2014-2016 Resource Directory for Older Adults and Their Families
- Upper Arlington Senior Center
Offers contextual and historical information on relations between Jews and Muslims from the Middle Ages to the present.
The Reference Department is pleased to announce that we have acquired several new electronic reference books! Catch up on current events and popular culture with American Decades and the St. James Encyclopedia. Get authoritative information on mental health issues in The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health, or research social attitudes with the award-winning Encyclopedia of Race and Racism. Create a New Year’s resolution with the help of The Gale Encyclopedia of Fitness. Check out the links below:
- American Decades Primary Sources, Vol. 11
- Encyclopedia of Race and Racism
- Gale Encyclopedia of Fitness
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture
Provides information on countries, U.S. states, places, peoples, and geography concepts, including full color maps, and current statistical, geographical, and cultural information.
Offers multiple perspectives on a variety of topics related to the mind, including attention, emotion, learning, memory, perception, and more.