Presents information on programs, degrees, scholarships, and more on two-year and four-year colleges in the United States and Canada.
Created especially for Upper Arlington High School students by the reference librarians, the UAHS Student Portal is where to find links to online resources perfect for school research papers and projects.
The librarians narrowed down our extensive list of online resources and organized them by categories relevant to high school students, such as Literature and Language, Science and Math, College Prep, and more.
Easily discover databases and eBooks with information from encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers, professional journals and other sources appropriate for school work. Many of these resources even tell you how to cite what you found! Best of all, they are all available any time of day.
You will need your UA library card number and PIN to access the valuable resources found through the UAHS Student Portal. And don’t forget, you can always contact a Reference Librarian by phone, text, email, or in person for assistance in using our databases and eBooks.
For younger kids, check out the library's list of Homework Resources for you!
How do I use this resource?
Provides access to online practice tests and tutorials for academic and occupational exams, including the ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and exams in the civil services, cosmetology, plumbing, real estate, and more.
- ACT, Inc.
- College Board Online
- CollegeView Home Page
- FinAid: The Financial Aid Information Page
- Foundation Center
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Education - Statewide Testing
- Ohio Graduation Test - Workbooks & Other Resources
- Peterson’s Plan for College
- U.S. Department of Education
- Upper Arlington City Schools
- Career Builder
- Career One Stop
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Monster Board
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Ohio Means Jobs
- OSU Job Listings
- Salary Calculator
- State of Ohio Job Listings
- TrueCareers Job Listings
- US Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
Provides information on sources of financial aid for education from private organizations and companies in all educational fields.