As of January 1, 2014, the UAPL Zinio subscription is available through a new updated link.
Existing account holders: Please note that if you are trying to log in to your Zinio account for the first time using this new link you will need to click on “Create New Account” and re-enter your information. You will need to use the same email address and password that you used previously on Zinio.com.
Please direct your questions to Media Services at (614) 486-9621 x227.
Create your account
You will check out magazines on the library's Zinio page.
- Click on the “create account” button
- Enter your library barcode and email address (This is the only time you will need to enter your library card number)
- Enter and confirm your password
- You will receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox
- Click on the link to confirm your subscription
Logging into your account
You’ll login to the library's Zinio page each time you want to check out a new magazine.
- Enter your email and password
- You will be directed to the magazines available for download
- Click on the cover of the magazine and transfer the issue to your library
At this point you will asked be asked to create a Zinio.com account to read and manage your magazine subscriptions. You need to use the same email address and password that you used to create your library Zinio account above.
- Enter your name, email and password when registering
- Click on “My Library” to view the magazines you’ve subscribed to via the library Zinio page
At present UAPL provides access to more than 150 titles, always available, no restrictions, no due dates, no fines!