The Rock and Roll Book Club will be back in the library next week on Tuesday, January 10th at 7 PM. Inspired by the book of the same name, Chuck, Mark, Pat and Ryan will each talk about the song that changed their life, and then turn the mic around for audience members to talk about songs that inspire them. If you love music, or just want to participate in a unique event, this is a great way to spend your Thursday evening.
- Play Ball !!
- Bookmarked Today
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Super Power Saturdays - Teen Super Powers
- Music + Books = Soundtracks for Books!
- Death in the City of Light
- Go for Gymnastics Gold!
- UAPL Poetry Contest Winner, K-4 Division
- Sizzling Summer Reads
- "The Accursed": Joyce Carol Oates takes on Ivy League society in new novel
- Picture Perfect Science
- Hobby Help with Zinio
- Super Power Saturdays: Juvenile Graphic Novels - All Kinds of Powers!
- Check out a 2016 Academy Award Winner
- Science Explorer Summer Science Experiments