The Rock and Roll Book Club will be back in the library next week on Tuesday, January 10th at 7 PM. Inspired by the book of the same name, Chuck, Mark, Pat and Ryan will each talk about the song that changed their life, and then turn the mic around for audience members to talk about songs that inspire them. If you love music, or just want to participate in a unique event, this is a great way to spend your Thursday evening.
- The Blue Jackets Pregame Show: The Columbus Chill
- Holiday Hoopla!
- Babies: Get Ready for Summer Reading Club!
- What is Pride Month?
- Warm up with a winter romance!
- eBook and eReader Q & A
- Harry Potter and the Adult Reader
- New Year, New Who?
- Read these books before their (upcoming) movies!
- Beat the Boredom on These Cold Winter Days
- Do-It-Yourself Sensory Bottles
- Academy Award Nominees 2013
- Out of This World Nebula Awards
- Make Your Own At-Home Storytime Kit: Little Mouse, Little Mouse