Looking for a rewarding position where you can learn and grow? The Upper Arlington Public Library seeks enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals to join our library team.
In order to apply for a position, please do the following:
- Click on the links below to view details about our current job vacancies.
- Complete the online form below. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- Include a resume by either attaching it or pasting it in plain text.
- If available, include your cover letter as an attachment.
- If you do not have an updated resume, you may download and print an employment application. Completed applications can be dropped off or mailed to any of our UAPL library locations.
The Upper Arlington Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employment opportunities in the UAPL are available equally to all without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, military status or sexual orientation.