We have partnered with the City of Upper Arlington to post Upper Arlington Public Library positions through NeoGov.
- To learn more about posted vacancies and to apply for Library positions, click on any of the position links below and you will be re-directed to the City of Upper Arlington’s NeoGov website.
- Then, should you decide to apply for a Library position, you will be required to create an account in NeoGov. Once you have established an account with NeoGov, you can apply for future jobs by simply logging in to your account.
Applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities will have access to the information.
If you are unable to complete the online application or have questions about Library postings, please contact the Upper Arlington Public Library Administrative Office at 614-486-0900.
- Cataloger (Non-MLS)(Main Library/Full-time) Apply
Responsible for original and copy cataloging of materials in a variety of formats.
- Acquisitions Assistant (Main Library/Afternoons) Apply
Assists in verifying and processing new materials as they enter the library.
- Deputy Fiscal Officer Apply
Assists the library’s Fiscal Officer in coordinating the Library’s financial operations which includes payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger activities as well as developing and maintaining a system of internal controls.