I took a tour of one of my favorite places, Inniswood Metro Gardens, yesterday. The tiny crocus blooms are open. More flowers are on the way. A reminder of the power that small pleasures, like new books, have to lift our spirits. This small bouquet of anticipated books will be open soon too!
- Aliens vs. Natives
- Death in the City of Light
- A Rainy Day Read
- On the High Seas
- Out of This World Nebula Awards
- A $20 Bill Makeover
- Ohioana Stories: History, Horror, and Buckeyes Behaving Badly
- Ohio Has a Poet Laureate? Ask the Author
- Gardening, it's that time of year!
- The Los Angeles Times Book Prizes are coming!