In “Each Kindness”, award winning author Jacqueline Woodson and amazing illustrator E.B. Lewis have made a wonderful book about how treating people with kindness can help everyone. Maya is a new student and different from her other classmates with her hand-me-down clothes and old- fashioned toys. Maya wants to make friends with Chloe and her gang of friends, but they reject her. Their teacher gives a lesson on simple kindness and Chloe realizes the opportunity for friendship that was missed, and how much better it would have been if she had been kind.
- Picture Book Selection: Bedtime is Cancelled
- Check out these award winners!
- Picture Books Selection: When It Snows
- A Picture Book Selection for Bubble Bath Day!
- Family Picture Book Selection: You Were the First
- Picture Book Selection: The Frazzle Family Finds a Way
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Picture Book Selection: I'm Bored
- Picture Book Selection: Don't Squish the Sasquatch!
- Picture Book Selection: A House in the Woods
- Picture Book Selection: Three Bears in a Boat
- Picture Book Selection for Fancy Nancy Readers: Tea Party Rules
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- Picture Book Selection for Travelers
- Picture B-o-o-o-o-k Selection: The Hallo-wiener