In “Each Kindness”, award winning author Jacqueline Woodson and amazing illustrator E.B. Lewis have made a wonderful book about how treating people with kindness can help everyone. Maya is a new student and different from her other classmates with her hand-me-down clothes and old- fashioned toys. Maya wants to make friends with Chloe and her gang of friends, but they reject her. Their teacher gives a lesson on simple kindness and Chloe realizes the opportunity for friendship that was missed, and how much better it would have been if she had been kind.
- Picture Book Selection: Bedtime is Cancelled
- A Picture Book Selection for Bubble Bath Day!
- Family Picture Book Selection: You Were the First
- Picture Book Selection: The Frazzle Family Finds a Way
- Check out these award winners!
- Picture Books Selection: When It Snows
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- Picture Book Selection for Travelers
- Picture B-o-o-o-o-k Selection: The Hallo-wiener
- Picture Book Selection: Neville!
- Picture Book Selection for a Spoooky Week: Fog Island
- Sky Raiders Book and T-Shirt Give-Away
- Picture Book Selection: I Have a Dream
- Picture Book Selection: And Then It's Spring
- Picture Book Selection for Winter: Snowbots