Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Is Your Toddler Ready to Transition From Board Books to Picture Books?
- Free Comic Book Day is May 3rd
- Military Teen Fiction
- Super Power Saturdays - Teen Powers Abound: All Kinds of Powers!
- Tis' the season for giving picture books!
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- Blockbuster Movie Month!
- December Teen Reads
- Make Your Own At-Home Storytime Kit: Egg Shakers
- Sing Your Way Through a Picture Book!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- May is National Bike Month
- Parents, have you met Mem Fox?
- Super Power Saturdays - Teen NonFiction Flies!
- Book Sculpture