March is upon us and hopefully that means we will soon have a break from this long and cold winter. My favorite thing about this time of year is having those random warm and sunny days that even when it's only 45 degrees it feels like summer after all the bitter cold. Even the birds and squirrels seem to feel this way and as the snow melts there is more and more activity all around us outside. This is a great time of year to celebrate the seasons changing and for children to see how plants and animals come alive as it turns to spring. Here are some great picture books about the changing seasons.
- Spring Books For Very Young Readers
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- 'Tis the Season for a New Christmas Book
- Get to know John Rocco!
- Catch Me if You Can!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Read a Geisel Award Winner
- New Early Learning Center at Tremont!
- Storytime Songs & CDs
- Great Picture Books Reads for Winter
- Naptime with Theo and Beau and other Fun Puppy Books
- Babies: Get Ready for Summer Reading Club!
- Have a silly New Year!
- Reading is Dino-Mite!
- Caldecott Medal Winners