As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Spirit Animals!
- Amazing Butterflies
- Picture Book Selection: Earth to Clunk
- What Are You Thankful For??
- UAPL Poetry Contest Winner, K-4 Division
- Dragons Everywhere!: Fiery Stories For Ages 4 and up
- Vacation! Home or Away?
- Picture Book Selection: Each Kindness
- Feathery Friends
- Picture Book Selection: A Mom For Umande
- Get Into Nature!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Picture Book Selection: Neville!
- Great Books for Newly Independent Readers
- Surviving the Family Road Trip