As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Captivating Storytelling You Can Check Out With Your Library Card
- Picture Book Selection for Travelers
- Science Explorer Summer Science Experiments
- Picture Book Selection: Beautiful Oops!
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Fun Series to Keep You Reading
- Native American Stories and Storytellers
- Ready for More?
- Sky Raiders Book and T-Shirt Give-Away
- Summer Sloth
- Apple season is approaching, so let's start cooking!
- Caldecott Medal Winners
- Picture Book Selection: Splash, Anna Hibiscus!
- Harry Potter news!