As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Get Into Nature!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Picture Book Selection: Neville!
- Great Books for Newly Independent Readers
- Surviving the Family Road Trip
- Picture Books Selection: When It Snows
- Picture Book Selection: A Camping Spree With Mr Magee
- Audiobooks Read by the Author
- Picture Perfect Science
- Elves! App, Books, Fun!
- International Chess Day is July 20th
- Picture Book Selection: Sally and the Some-Thing
- Captivating Storytelling You Can Check Out With Your Library Card
- Picture Book Selection for Travelers
- Science Explorer Summer Science Experiments