As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Surviving the Family Road Trip
- Picture Books Selection: When It Snows
- Picture Perfect Science
- Captivating Storytelling You Can Check Out With Your Library Card
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- Ready for More?
- Apple season is approaching, so let's start cooking!
- Harry Potter news!
- Picture Book Selection: Bedtime is Cancelled
- October is a Great Time for Ghosts!
- Picture Book Selection for a Spoooky Week: Fog Island
- The Wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald
- Get to know John Rocco!
- Spirit Animals!
- What Are You Thankful For??