As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- The Wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald
- Feathery Friends
- Get to know John Rocco!
- International Chess Day is July 20th
- Spirit Animals!
- Science Explorer Summer Science Experiments
- What Are You Thankful For??
- Fun Series to Keep You Reading
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Summer Sloth
- Elves! App, Books, Fun!
- First-in-the-Series Books
- Vacation! Home or Away?
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Dragons Everywhere!: Fiery Stories For Ages 4 and up