As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Picture Perfect Science
- Hold for Ransom
- Native American Stories and Storytellers
- Animal Heroes
- Captivating Storytelling You Can Check Out With Your Library Card
- Check out these award winners!
- 2014 Picture Book Picks!
- Super Power Saturdays - Juvenile Nonfiction: All Kinds of Heroes
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- On President's Day Don't Forget the First Ladies!
- Winter Reading Club at UAPL
- Super Power Saturdays: Creating Your Own Superheroes and Graphic Novels
- Ready for More?
- Read Across America Day with Dr. Seuss
- Totally Totoro!