As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Ready for More?
- Sky Raiders Book and T-Shirt Give-Away
- Summer Sloth
- Apple season is approaching, so let's start cooking!
- Caldecott Medal Winners
- Picture Book Selection: Splash, Anna Hibiscus!
- Harry Potter news!
- Picture Book Selection: I Have a Dream
- Picture Book Selection: Ninja Red Riding Hood
- Picture Book Selection: Bedtime is Cancelled
- Hold for Ransom
- Picture Book Selection: Kitchen Dance!
- October is a Great Time for Ghosts!
- Check out these award winners!
- Picture Book Selection: No Ordinary Family