As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- On President's Day Don't Forget the First Ladies!
- Winter Reading Club at UAPL
- Ready for More?
- Read Across America Day with Dr. Seuss
- Totally Totoro!
- Apple season is approaching, so let's start cooking!
- Graphic Novel Characters: Best Friend Adventures
- Harry Potter news!
- Amazing Butterflies
- Stories of Celebrated American Women Graphic Novel Style
- October is a Great Time for Ghosts!
- UAPL Poetry Contest Winner, K-4 Division
- It's a Fact: Amazing Eyes