As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- The Wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald
- Feathery Friends
- Poetry Contest Winners for Grades K-4 and 5-8
- Get to know John Rocco!
- International Chess Day is July 20th
- Gardening for Kids
- Spirit Animals!
- Science Explorer Summer Science Experiments
- It's a Fact: Spring is Nesting Time
- What Are You Thankful For??
- Fun Series to Keep You Reading
- Summer Library Club coming soon!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Summer Sloth
- It's time to go Camping!