As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Ready for More?
- Sky Raiders Book and T-Shirt Give-Away
- Apple season is approaching, so let's start cooking!
- Caldecott Medal Winners
- Harry Potter news!
- Picture Book Selection: I Have a Dream
- Picture Book Selection: Bedtime is Cancelled
- Hold for Ransom
- October is a Great Time for Ghosts!
- Check out these award winners!
- Picture Book Selection for a Spoooky Week: Fog Island
- On President's Day Don't Forget the First Ladies!
- The Wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald