As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Vacation! Home or Away?
- Picture Book Selection: Each Kindness
- Get Into Nature!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Surviving the Family Road Trip
- Picture Books Selection: When It Snows
- Picture Perfect Science
- Elves! App, Books, Fun!
- Captivating Storytelling You Can Check Out With Your Library Card
- Picture Book Selection for Travelers
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Ready for More?
- Sky Raiders Book and T-Shirt Give-Away
- Apple season is approaching, so let's start cooking!