As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Vacation! Home or Away?
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Dragons Everywhere!: Fiery Stories For Ages 4 and up
- Super Power Saturdays: Juvenile Graphic Novels - All Kinds of Powers!
- Get Into Nature!
- Sky Raiders Book and T-Shirt Give-Away
- Great Books for Newly Independent Readers
- Super Power Saturdays - Middle School Powers!
- Surviving the Family Road Trip
- Caldecott Medal Winners
- Audiobooks Read by the Author
- It's a Fact: Summer is Mesmerizing
- Picture Perfect Science
- Hold for Ransom
- Native American Stories and Storytellers