As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- Get Into Nature!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Picture Book Selection: Neville!
- Surviving the Family Road Trip
- Picture Books Selection: When It Snows
- Picture Book Selection: A Camping Spree With Mr Magee
- Picture Perfect Science
- Elves! App, Books, Fun!
- International Chess Day is July 20th
- Captivating Storytelling You Can Check Out With Your Library Card
- Picture Book Selection for Travelers
- Science Explorer Summer Science Experiments
- Let UAPL help you get back to school!
- Stuck inside? Start a sewing project!
- Fun Series to Keep You Reading