Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Babysitting 101: How To Make Extra Cash This Summer
- Inspired by Bedtime Math? Read On...
- Two Tools for Finding a Great Teen Read
- Do You Have the Exam-Season Blues?
- Book Detective: Unscramble the Jumble to Reveal the Book
- Music + Books = Soundtracks for Books!
- Like the Maze Runner? Check out James Dashner's new series The Mortality Doctrine
- New Teen Discovery Kits!
- SRC T-Shirt DIY
- Don't miss Calvin and Hobbes!
- Looking Good!
- Super Power Saturdays - Teen Super Powers
- Trick or Treat: Visit these strange, dark, and sometimes even humorous, reads for Halloween. You never know what awaits you!
- UAPL Poetry Contest, 5-8 and 9-12 Division Winners
- Photography Now and Then