Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Inspired by Bedtime Math? Read On...
- Adventure Pick: As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth
- Funny Teen Fiction: Croak
- Is Your Toddler Ready to Transition From Board Books to Picture Books?
- Music + Books = Soundtracks for Books!
- Sensory Science for Toddlers
- Photography Now and Then
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- UAPL Poetry Contest, 5-8 and 9-12 Division Winners
- True Tales to Be Told: Every Bone Tells a Story
- Easy Halloween Costumes
- Family Picture Book Selection: You Were the First
- Book Giveaway: Outside the Box by Karma Wilson and Diane Goode
- Harry Potter Read Alikes