Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http:// www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Is Your Toddler Ready to Transition From Board Books to Picture Books?
- Blockbuster Movie Month!
- December Teen Reads
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- May is National Bike Month
- Parents, have you met Mem Fox?
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Free Audiobooks All Summer
- Our 2014 Teen Fiction Picks!
- Teen Video Challenge
- The Fault in Our Stars Read Alikes
- Your New Year's Reading Resolutions
- 2013: The Year in Graphic Novels
- Happy 4th of July!
- Beat the Boredom on These Cold Winter Days