Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Free Audiobooks All Summer
- Battle Bunny Give-away!
- Harry Potter Read Alikes
- Poetry Contest Winners for Grades 5-8 and 9-12
- What's new?
- Dig Your Way Through Time This Summer!
- Check out these award winners!
- Reading for Me: How to Make Time for Reading During the School Year
- Make Your Own At-Home Storytime Kit: Little Mouse, Little Mouse
- Babysitting 101: How To Make Extra Cash This Summer
- Inspired by Bedtime Math? Read On...
- Two Tools for Finding a Great Teen Read
- Do You Have the Exam-Season Blues?
- Book Detective: Unscramble the Jumble to Reveal the Book
- Music + Books = Soundtracks for Books!