Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Check out these award winners!
- Is Your Toddler Ready to Transition From Board Books to Picture Books?
- Inspired by Bedtime Math? Read On...
- Introducing Mr. Wuffles
- Music + Books = Soundtracks for Books!
- Family Picture Book Selection: You Were the First
- Free Audiobooks All Summer
- Picture Book Selection: The Frazzle Family Finds a Way
- Dig Your Way Through Time This Summer!
- What Are You Thankful For??
- Babysitting 101: How To Make Extra Cash This Summer
- Picture Book Selection: Each Kindness
- Book Detective: Unscramble the Jumble to Reveal the Book
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!