Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http:// www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Picture Book Selection: Each Kindness
- Blockbuster Movie Month!
- Sci-Fi Pick: Obsidian Mirror
- Adventure Pick for Teens: In Too Deep
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- May is National Bike Month
- Horror Fiction for Teens: In the After
- Military Teen Fiction
- Teen Video Challenge
- Free Audiobooks All Summer
- Reading for Me: How to Make Time for Reading During the School Year
- True Tales to Be Told: Fourth Down and Inches
- 2013: The Year in Graphic Novels
- The Fault in Our Stars Read Alikes
- Realistic Fiction!: Since You've Been Gone