Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Free Audiobooks All Summer
- Picture Book Selection: The Frazzle Family Finds a Way
- UAPL Poetry Contest, 5-8 and 9-12 Division Winners
- Dig Your Way Through Time This Summer!
- What Are You Thankful For??
- Babysitting 101: How To Make Extra Cash This Summer
- Picture Book Selection: Each Kindness
- Book Detective: Unscramble the Jumble to Reveal the Book
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- SRC T-Shirt DIY
- Teen Video Challenge
- Trick or Treat: Visit these strange, dark, and sometimes even humorous, reads for Halloween. You never know what awaits you!
- 2013: The Year in Graphic Novels
- Get Ready To Read! Building Narrative Skills
- New Early Learning Center at Tremont!