Want to be a World Book Night book giver on April 23, 2014, in support of literacy and community? It’s Shakespeare’s birthday and 25,000 volunteers will go out on one day and give a half million specially printed paperbacks to light or non-readers across America. Apply to be a book giver by January 5, 2014 by going to http:// www.us.worldbooknight.org/ read up on the guidelines and list of books, and then apply! If you're accepted, choose UAPL as your preferred book pick-up location!
- Teen Video Challenge
- The Fault in Our Stars Read Alikes
- Your New Year's Reading Resolutions
- 2013: The Year in Graphic Novels
- Happy 4th of July!
- Beat the Boredom on These Cold Winter Days
- New Early Learning Center at Tremont!
- Cool Pool Reads
- College is Calling
- It's Time for Winter Fun! Elves, Faeries, Apps, and More!
- Embrace Your Geekness Day - July 13th
- Celebrate Pi Day with Math Fiction Picks
- Hobbit We Talk About Dragons!
- Sensory Science for Toddlers
- Teen novels set in Ireland