Looking for an idea for a family outing that is fun and educational? Check out the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Garden's newest interactive family exhibit “ Amazing Butterflies” which opened May 17th. To help prepare for your visit check out some of our books about the life cycle of a butterfly.
- Butterfly Birthday by Harriet Ziefert
- The Butterfly House by Eve Bunting
- Butterfly Garden by Margaret McNamara
- A Butterfly's Life by Lee Landley ( EBOOK)
- A Monarch Butterfly's Journey by Suzanne Slade ( EBOOK)
- From Caterpillar to Butterfly: Following the Life Cycle by Suzanne Slade ( EBOOK)
- Monarch and Milkweed by Helen Frost