- Picture Books Book Lists
- Butterfly Books Booklist.pdf
- Communities and Community Helpers Picture Books List.pdf
- Construction and Building Booklist.pdf
- Cowboys & Cowgirls Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books List.pdf
- Fairies-Elves-Gnomes Booklist.pdf
- Families Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Feelings Picture Books List.pdf
- Firefighter Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- First Day of School and Starting School Picture Booklist.pdf
- Five Senses Picture Books List.pdf
- Friends Picture booklist.pdf
- Funny Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Manners and Behavior Booklist.pdf
- Monster Picture Booklist.pdf
- Multicultural Picture Book Subject List.pdf
- Native Americans Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- New Baby Picture Booklist.pdf
- Ocean Beach Seashore Booklist.pdf
- Pets Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- Princesses Picture Booklist.pdf
- Rhyming Text Picturebooks.pdf
- Robots Picture Books List.pdf
- Scary Stories or Being Scared Booklist.pdf
- Self Picture Booklist.pdf
- Sports Picturebook Booklist.pdf
- Transportation Picture Booklist.pdf
- Wordless Books Booklist.pdf
- Zoo Picture Books List.pdf
- Storytime Resources
- Africa Jungle summer 2011.pdf
- Bathtime Storytime 2010.pdf
- Birthday Storytime.pdf
- Days of the Week storytime.pdf
- Mud and Dirt April 2012.pdf
- Telephones 1-24-11.pdf
- The Moon.pdf
- We Love the Earth Storytime.pdf
- Wild Animals.pdf
- Wolves Storytime.pdf
We provide best selling audio and print books you can checkout and download to a wide range of devices.
Kids and Teens can find best selling audio and print books in two new collections: the TEENScollection and the KIDScollection. Try them, and don't forget that you can always go to the main collection for more.
Zinio Digital Newstand Platform offers you access to full digital copies of some of your favorite magazines. You can download and view these titles on your computer or mobile device. Learn more about using Zinio
Hoopla is a free audio and video streaming service available to all Upper Arlington Public Library cardholders. Through Hoopla, patrons now have access to thousands of titles in video, music, and audiobook formats for streaming or temporary download. Content can be enjoyed on smartphones, tablets or computers. Learn more about Hoopla, check our support page, or download a copy of our Hoopla Instructions sheet.
Booklists for Parents
Youth Guides & Pathfinders
Focused on a specific topic, our subject guides and pathfinders can help you discover the resources you need.
Downloads for You
Our downloadable guides range from new release lists to “how to” instructions designed to help you with our collection.
Parents @ UAPL Blog
- Shredded Paper Bin - Fill a bin with shredded paper and hide some treasures underneath. At the library, we used a variety of colors and hid sea creatures in our bin!
- Ziploc Bag Finger Paint - Are you scared of the mess your toddler might make with finger paint? Try putting some paint colors in a Ziploc bag and taping it to a table. Your toddler can squish the paint through the bag and draw designs with their fingers.
- Oatmeal Sensory Bin - Pour dry oatmeal in a bin, add some shovels and cups, and let the sensory exploration begin. Pouring, sifting, and scooping develop motor skills while allowing children to explore the texture of the oatmeal.
- Sound Shakers - Fill empty bottles with a variety of materials that make different sounds - pom pom balls, large bells, beans, popcorn, etc. To be safe, you can hot glue the tops on the bottles.
Interested in more toddler activities? Check out the books below for more fun and engaging ideas.
Connect with Your Librarians
Join our Youth Department's Goodreads Group: connect with your librarians and other Goodreads Group members to discuss and share book recommendations.