- Picture Books Book Lists
- Butterfly Books Booklist.pdf
- Communities and Community Helpers Picture Books List.pdf
- Construction and Building Booklist.pdf
- Cowboys & Cowgirls Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books List.pdf
- Fairies-Elves-Gnomes Booklist.pdf
- Families Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Feelings Picture Books List.pdf
- Firefighter Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- First Day of School and Starting School Picture Booklist.pdf
- Five Senses Picture Books List.pdf
- Friends Picture booklist.pdf
- Funny Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Manners and Behavior Booklist.pdf
- Monster Picture Booklist.pdf
- Multicultural Picture Book Subject List.pdf
- Native Americans Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- New Baby Picture Booklist.pdf
- Ocean Beach Seashore Booklist.pdf
- Pets Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- Princesses Picture Booklist.pdf
- Rhyming Text Picturebooks.pdf
- Robots Picture Books List.pdf
- Scary Stories or Being Scared Booklist.pdf
- Self Picture Booklist.pdf
- Sports Picturebook Booklist.pdf
- Transportation Picture Booklist.pdf
- Wordless Books Booklist.pdf
- Zoo Picture Books List.pdf
- Storytime Resources
- Africa Jungle summer 2011.pdf
- Bathtime Storytime 2010.pdf
- Birthday Storytime.pdf
- Days of the Week storytime.pdf
- Mud and Dirt April 2012.pdf
- Telephones 1-24-11.pdf
- The Moon.pdf
- We Love the Earth Storytime.pdf
- Wild Animals.pdf
- Wolves Storytime.pdf
Booklists for Parents
Youth Guides & Pathfinders
Focused on a specific topic, our subject guides and pathfinders can help you discover the resources you need.
Downloads for You
Our downloadable guides range from new release lists to “how to” instructions designed to help you with our collection.
Parents @ UAPL Blog
Have you ever wished you could change the words in a book? Add a plot twist? Get rid of a character? Jazz things up?
That is exactly what Birthday Bunny Alex decides to do when “Gran-Gran” gifts him a gentle storybook about a sweet bunny who worries that his friends have forgotten his birthday. Alex turns his new Birthday Bunny book into “Battle Bunny” by erasing, crossing out, and adding new dialog, description, characters and drawings right into the book.
This hilarious, and very creative, book will interest even your most reluctant reader. Recommended for children ages 5-9 (or 10 or 11 or 87, according to Alex).
Drawing will take place on February 12th, 2014. We will contact the winner that day. Winner must be able to pick up this book at the Tremont location of the Upper Arlington Public Library 2800 Tremont Rd. Upper Arlington, OH 43221; we cannot deliver or mail this item.
Battle Bunny Give-Away Entry Form
Connect with Your Librarians
Join our Youth Department's Goodreads Group: connect with your librarians and other Goodreads Group members to discuss and share book recommendations.