- Picture Books Book Lists
- Butterfly Books Booklist.pdf
- Communities and Community Helpers Picture Books List.pdf
- Construction and Building Booklist.pdf
- Cowboys & Cowgirls Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Dinosaur Picture Books List.pdf
- Fairies-Elves-Gnomes Booklist.pdf
- Families Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Feelings Picture Books List.pdf
- Firefighter Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- First Day of School and Starting School Picture Booklist.pdf
- Five Senses Picture Books List.pdf
- Friends Picture booklist.pdf
- Funny Picture Books Booklist.pdf
- Manners and Behavior Booklist.pdf
- Monster Picture Booklist.pdf
- Multicultural Picture Book Subject List.pdf
- Native Americans Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- New Baby Picture Booklist.pdf
- Ocean Beach Seashore Booklist.pdf
- Pets Picture Book Booklist.pdf
- Princesses Picture Booklist.pdf
- Rhyming Text Picturebooks.pdf
- Scary Stories or Being Scared Booklist.pdf
- Self Picture Booklist.pdf
- Sports Picturebook Booklist.pdf
- Transportation Picture Booklist.pdf
- Wordless Books Booklist.pdf
- Zoo Booklist.pdf
- Storytime Resources
- Africa Jungle summer 2011.pdf
- Bathtime Storytime 2010.pdf
- Birthday Storytime.pdf
- Days of the Week storytime.pdf
- Mud and Dirt April 2012.pdf
- Telephones 1-24-11.pdf
- The Moon.pdf
- We Love the Earth Storytime.pdf
- Wild Animals.pdf
- Wolves Storytime.pdf
Booklists for Parents
Youth Guides & Pathfinders
Focused on a specific topic, our subject guides and pathfinders can help you discover the resources you need.
Connect with Your Librarians
Join our Youth Department's Goodreads Group: connect with your librarians and other Goodreads Group members to discuss and share book recommendations.
Parents @ UAPL Blog
Stories at bedtime are such a wonderful part of many childhoods. I miss those days now that I have a teenager! Bedtime Math problems is a new organization hoping to make math at bedtime a similar cherished ritual for families. Bedtime Math has a book and we have a copy to give away! Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to enter a random drawing to take place on Dec. 2, 2013; we'll contact the winner that same day.
It's simple to sign-up online for Bedtime Math and receive a daily math problem presented for three different math levels: Wee Ones (preschool), Little Kids (K-2), and/or Big Kids (grade 2+). Users are encouraged to explore and use all levels as fit their family situation. The site has lots to explore including an app for phones and a blog for parents.
No worries if you can't wait or don't win, you can request a copy of Bedtime Math from our catalog.
Winner must be able to pick up the book at the Tremont location of the Upper Arlington Public Library, 2800 Tremont Road, Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221; we will not deliver or mail the item.
Parents Online Resources
We all know being a parent is a hard job. There are many challenges for each age of your child. Here are some resources that will hopefully answer some of your questions. For additional homework help see the homework help link.
|CDC Family Health||
Great tips to help families be healthier, safer, and stronger.
|Facts for Families||
Read about emotional and behavioral issues affecting children, teenagers, and their families.
Practical guidance and specific age information on parenting.
|Hand in Hand Parenting||
Provides help and support to parents to nurture their connection with their children.
|Hoagies Gifted Resources||
The Hoagies website is “all things gifted” for parents, teachers, and kids of all ages.
|Internet Resources for Special Children||
Links to a wide variety of information on the needs of children with disabilities.
Browse articles on all aspects of children’s health for parents, kids, and health professionals.
Find games, activities, and information on Internet safety for kids, teens, and parents.
Community, articles, and stories offering parenting help in today’s world.
|Resources for Gifted Children||
View information and resources for teachers and parents of gifted children.