Check out the Career Information Center, our latest e-reference book. This book is useful for people of all ages:
- Find out what other jobs you may be qualified to do based on your current credentials
- Consider what careers may be available to you when you complete your undergraduate degree
- Figure out what you should major in to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer, or librarian
- Learn what it is a phlebotomist actually does
- Discover what you want to be when you grow up!
Remember to enter your library card number to access this resource.