- Administration for Community Living – Older Adults
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Franklin County Office on Aging
- LifeCare Alliance – Meals on Wheels, etc.
- National Council on Aging
- NIH Senior Health
- Nursing Home Compare
- Ohio Department of Aging
- Ohio Long-term Care Consumer Guide
- Upper Arlington 2014-2016 Resource Directory for Older Adults and Their Families
- Upper Arlington Senior Center
The Reference Department is pleased to announce that we have acquired several new electronic reference books! Catch up on current events and popular culture with American Decades and the St. James Encyclopedia. Get authoritative information on mental health issues in The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health, or research social attitudes with the award-winning Encyclopedia of Race and Racism. Create a New Year’s resolution with the help of The Gale Encyclopedia of Fitness. Check out the links below:
- American Decades Primary Sources, Vol. 11
- Encyclopedia of Race and Racism
- Gale Encyclopedia of Fitness
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture
Offers contextual and historical information on relations between Jews and Muslims from the Middle Ages to the present.
The Statistical Abstract of the United States is one of the best known reference publications in the country. The ultimate source for statistical information on the social, political and economic conditions of the US, any self-respecting public library has a copy on their reference shelf.
But, you don’t always have to go to the library to research current and historical data about the United States!
Statistical Abstract of the United States 2014, published by Proquest, is one of UAPL’s research databases our patrons can access online any time of day with their library card number and PIN. In addition to the convenience of remote access, the database is updated more frequently than the print source and easily searchable by keyword. It also allows researchers to work with data interactively with tables downloadable in multiple formats.
Try this incomparable resource today! Also, be sure to check out the rest of UAPL's premium resources related to government, society and culture.
Provides information on countries, U.S. states, places, peoples, and geography concepts, including full color maps, and current statistical, geographical, and cultural information.
Offers multiple perspectives on a variety of topics related to the mind, including attention, emotion, learning, memory, perception, and more.