Contains information on psychology, including emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry and psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
- Administration for Community Living – Older Adults
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Franklin County Office on Aging
- LifeCare Alliance – Meals on Wheels, etc.
- National Council on Aging
- NIH Senior Health
- Nursing Home Compare
- Ohio Department of Aging
- Ohio Long-term Care Consumer Guide
- Upper Arlington 2014-2016 Resource Directory for Older Adults and Their Families
- Upper Arlington Senior Center
Contains entries on different ethnic and minority groups in the United States, including information on culture, historical background, settlement, and settlement patterns.
Looking for information on a state or country? Facts on File World Geography and Culture provides an overview of essential information that would be useful for any student or traveler.
Learn about the government, culture and history of a country or U.S. state, as well as symbols, flags, facts and figures. You can also compare and rank states and countries on population, energy consumption, or one of many other statistics, or you can use this resource to discover the ten largest cities, or the ten tallest waterfalls.
The Reference Department is pleased to announce that we have acquired several new electronic reference books! Catch up on current events and popular culture with American Decades and the St. James Encyclopedia. Get authoritative information on mental health issues in The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health, or research social attitudes with the award-winning Encyclopedia of Race and Racism. Create a New Year’s resolution with the help of The Gale Encyclopedia of Fitness. Check out the links below:
- American Decades Primary Sources, Vol. 11
- Encyclopedia of Race and Racism
- Gale Encyclopedia of Fitness
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture
Offers contextual and historical information on relations between Jews and Muslims from the Middle Ages to the present.