- Bartlett, John. 1901. Familiar Quotations
- BookPage Book Reviews
- Citation Machine
- Foreign Languages for Travelers
- Free Translation
- Internet Public Library - Literary Criticism
- MVLS - Booktalk - Book Discussion Guides
- New York Times Best Sellers List
- Reader's Circle
- Roget's Internet Thesaurus
- USA Today Best Sellers List
- USA Today Book Guide
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- CIA World Factbook
- Classification - Plants and Animals
- Country Studies
- Information Please Home Page
- INTELLICAST: Local Weather
- Internet Public Library
- License Center - Ohio
- PLANTS Database
- refdesk.com - Reference Best Sources for Facts on the 'Net
- Science Fair Project Database Main Search
- Stain Removal Solutions
- Swissinfo - Worldtime
- United Nations - UNData
- The Weather Channel
- The Weather Underground
- Wolfram Alpha
- World Time Server
Searches the contents of several databases at once, so elementary school students can find information on topics including animals, history, people, places, math, stories, and more.
Searches the contents of several databases at once, so middle school students can find information on topics including animals, geography, current events, math, and language arts.
Travel the world's countries and visit our 50 states with CultureGrams!
CultureGrams provides cultural and historical reports for over 200 countries and all 50 states. Cultural details such as dating and marriage, recreation, holidays, greeting, gestures, visiting, eating, general attitudes and personal appearance are described. There are special collections of color images, famous people, recipes and build-your-own sortable data tables.
CultureGrams features a World Edition, Kids Edition, States Edition and Province Edition for Canada. Each country exhibits the flag, a printable map, sound files for the national anthem and county name pronunciation, a currency converter, plus country and development data.
Pairs classic video storybooks with related nonfiction titles from Scholastic to create a great resource for parents and early readers.