In 1979, the American embassy in Iran was invaded by Iranian revolutionaries and several Americans were taken hostage. However, six managed to escape to the official residence of the Canadian Ambassador and the CIA was eventually ordered to get them out of the country. With few options, exfiltration expert Tony Mendez devised a daring plan: to create a phony Canadian film project looking to shoot in Iran and smuggle the Americans out as its production crew. With the help of some trusted Hollywood contacts, Mendez created the ruse and proceed to Iran as its associate producer. However, time was running out with the Iranian security forces closing in on the truth while both his charges and the White House had grave doubts about the operation themselves.
- The Assassins (2012) (Chinese)
- Academy Award Nominees 2013
- This is Not a Film
- Media Services: About Us
- eBook Instructions
- The Tree of Life: Trailer
- Freegal Music Downloads
- Software Resources for our Digital Download Service
- Mojo Magazine Available at UAPL!
- The Avett Brothers - The Carpenter (2012)
- Cat Power - Sun (2012)
- The Death of Mr. Lazarescu
- Introducing: Digital Downloads
- Zinio Instructions
- Check Out a Pre-Loaded Nook Simple Touch