“Einaudi has the odd combination of being original without being especially challenging; his music sort of lies there. But this release may well be a good place to start. Its most noticeable new feature is a light overlay of pop electronics not present on Einaudi's solo piano and piano-and-orchestra music. It actually works well, lending rhythmic and textural variety to the beginnings of each piece. The music soon enough progresses into chord arpeggios on Einaudi's piano, but he has the opportunity to apply his simple musical logic to a variety of moods. This, too, sets the music apart from new age models. In short, who knows? Even if crossover is not your bag, you may find yourself drawn by this. Or maybe you just want something that will relax you in freeway traffic. Einaudi could work either way.” Review by: James Manheim- All Music Guide
- Sophie's Squash
- Lonerism-Tame Impala
- Josephine-Magnolia Electric Co.
- WIRE Magazine
- "The Forgotten Garden: A Novel" by Kate Morton
- Picture Book Selection: Over in the Hollow
- Juvenile Fiction Selection: Masterminds by Gordon Korman
- For Teen Fantasy Fiction Lovers!: Half Bad
- Ethiopiques, Vol 4: Ethio Jazz & Musique Instrumentale 1969-1974-Mulatu Astatke
- "The Hypnotist's Love Story" by Liane Moriarty
- All Souls: A Family Story From Southie by Michael Patrick McDonald
- The Distance
- Picture Book Selection: When the Wind Blows
- Realistic Teen Fiction: I'll Give You the Sun
- Picture Book Selection: Don't Squish the Sasquatch!