Tis the season to be spooky..but not too spooky. Here are some great stories for the kids to get them ready for Halloween. Don't be scared, go ahead and try one!
- "The Black House" by Peter May
- Secret History of Wonder Woman
- Real Snacks: Make Your Favorite Childhood Treats Without all the Junk
- Horror Fiction for Teens: In the After
- Adventure Pick for Teens: Surrounded By Sharks
- Fading Trails
- Picture Book Selection: Mama, Is It Summer Yet?
- Picture Book Selection: Red, White and Boom!
- Shooting Victoria: Madness, Mayhem, and the Rebirth of the British Monarchy by Paul Thomas Murphy
- "The Shoemaker's Wife" by Adrianna Trigianni
- For Fantasy Fiction Lovers: The Last Dragonslayer
- Adventure Pick for Teens!:I Have a Bad Feeling About This
- The Sweetheart, by Angelina Mirabella
- In a Time Lapse-Ludovico Einaudi
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart