Our “Dig Into Reading” Summer Reading Club is almost over! Don't forget to log all your hours and activities by Saturday, August 3 at 5 p.m. Hours read by kids and teens count towards our community goal of 50,000 hours. Can we do it?
- How Checkout Works During Our Downtime
- New Catalog is Now Live
- Online Volunteer Application Now Available
- We Need Your Input!
- Hoopla is Here!
- Corrections to Spring Programs
- Spring Program Guide published
- Watch our Harlem Shake Video
- Alexander McCall Smith Visit a Big Success
- Friends of the UAPL Spring Sale
- Start Summer Reading with a BASH
- Vote for Our Libraries!
- Upper Arlington Among Top 10 Nationwide
- Another Successful Summer Reading Club
- Miller Park Library Closed Until 2 p.m. Tuesday