Please note that the UAPL catalog is unavailable until April 9 when we officially join the Central Library Consortium and debut a new catalog. You can still check out items during this time, but you must have your physical library card. Self-checkout is not available; staff members will handle transactions. We realize this in an inconvenience to some patrons, but here are a couple bright spots. All items checked out from now through April 8 will circulate for 28 days. And when the catalog comes back online, you'll have access to over 4.5 million items — 10 times the number in our collection alone.
- New Catalog is Now Live
- Summer Reading Club Ends August 3
- Hoopla is Here!
- Corrections to Spring Programs
- Correction to Local News Story
- Online Volunteer Application Now Available
- E-Book Access for All
- Community Relations: About Us
- Youth Chess Club
- Columbus Children's Theater: Meet Snow White
- "Black Belt Reader" Winter Reading Program (Jan 7th-Feb 16th)
- Traveling the United States by RV: A Travel Bucket List
- eBook/Digital Downloads Q&A
- Tubes and Marbles Hands-on Science Program
- Explore Romania with Two Wandering Women