Please note that the UAPL catalog is unavailable until April 9 when we officially join the Central Library Consortium and debut a new catalog. You can still check out items during this time, but you must have your physical library card. Self-checkout is not available; staff members will handle transactions. We realize this in an inconvenience to some patrons, but here are a couple bright spots. All items checked out from now through April 8 will circulate for 28 days. And when the catalog comes back online, you'll have access to over 4.5 million items — 10 times the number in our collection alone.
- New Catalog is Now Live
- Correction to Local News Story
- Online Volunteer Application Now Available
- Summer Reading Club Ends August 3
- Hoopla is Here!
- Corrections to Spring Programs
- Spring Program Guide published
- Watch our Harlem Shake Video
- Alexander McCall Smith Visit a Big Success
- Friends of the UAPL Spring Sale
- Start Summer Reading with a BASH
- Vote for Our Libraries!
- Upper Arlington Among Top 10 Nationwide
- Another Successful Summer Reading Club
- Miller Park Library Closed Until 2 p.m. Tuesday