You did it! UA kids and teens read a total of 57,488 hours in our “Dig Into Reading” Summer Reading Program, exceeding our goal of 50,000 hours! Adults logged an amazing 1,332 activities, including 309 book reviews. Thank you to all 4,466 kids, teens and adults who registered.
- Spring Program Guide published
- Watch our Harlem Shake Video
- Alexander McCall Smith Visit a Big Success
- Friends of the UAPL Spring Sale
- Start Summer Reading with a BASH
- Vote for Our Libraries!
- Upper Arlington Among Top 10 Nationwide
- Summer Reading Club Ends August 3
- Miller Park Library Closed Until 2 p.m. Tuesday
- Get Book Recommendations in Your Inbox
- Big Library Read
- Picture This Photo Contest
- Lane Road Parking Lot Closed Sunday
- Staff Pumpkin Decorating Contest Results
- Picture This Photo Contest for November