Cookies! Bear cub smells cookies while playing in the woods and finds a tea party set up with cookies to share. The hostess of the party arrives and has very strict rules about the tea party playing before any cookies can be eaten. Will bear ever get to eat cookies? A funny and sweet story for hosts and hostesses of all ages, but especially those aged 4-8.
- Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
- Picture Book Selection: Turkey Trick or Treat
- Teacher selection: Pocket Change: Pitching in For a Better World
- Picture Book Selection: Excuse Me...Are You a Witch?
- Teen Fiction from the Ages: The Smell of Other People's Houses
- Teacher selection: Democracy at Work; Electing Leaders; Voting
- Juvenile Selection: A Tale Dark and Grimm
- Teacher Selection: Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- Juvenile Selection: The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart