Halloween is such a fun time, with dressing up and having parties and candy. Is your costume ready? Are you having a hard time deciding what you want to be? Everyone picks their favorite character from tv shows, but why not try a favorite book character? Will you be funny, spooky or magical? Here are some ideas for those undecided.
You could be:
- Sam I am from Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- Fancy Nancy from the Fancy Nancy series by Jane O'Connor
- Madeline from the Madeline series by Louis Bemelmans
- Max and the Wild Things from Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Ladybug Girl from the Ladybug series by Jackie Davis
- Or a crayon from the book, The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt